When you send an e-mail message from a shared mailbox in Outlook 2007, the sent message is not saved in the Sent Items folder of the shared mailbox
In this scenario, when you send an e-mail message from the shared mailbox, the message is sent successfully. However, the sent message is not saved in the Sent Items folder of the shared mailbox.
You configure the DelegateSentItemsStyle registry entry for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007.
To do this, you set the DWORD value of the following registry key to 1:
If you are on Office 2007 SPS3 you dont need the hotfix mentioned below.
To resolve this problem, install the Outlook 2007 hotfix package that is dated June 30, 2009 and then set the value for the
registry entry to enable the hotfix package. To do this, follow these steps:
- Install the Outlook 2007 hotfix package that is dated June 30, 2009. For more information about this hotfix package, http://support.microsoft.com/kb/970944
- Set the value for the
registry entry to enable the hotfix.
Or just run the Microsoft Fixit:
To edit the registry yourself:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Type DelegateSentItemsStyle, and then press ENTER.
, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.